These are an amazingly unique pair of sleek shoes gift for fifters.
They have a clear strap that connects to the buckle part of the shoe. Along with a beige color inside the sole of these flat feet covers.
These shoes come with a shiny black color and have a small heel at the bottom. I notice the size and where this product was made in as well.
My great grandmother used to love wearing these shoes when she was chilling at home and working on household chores. I definitely remember seeing her in these before she died many years ago and every time, I look at these style of shoes I think of her.
They have a clear strap that connects to the buckle part of the shoe. Along with a beige color inside the sole of these flat feet covers.
These shoes come with a shiny black color and have a small heel at the bottom. I notice the size and where this product was made in as well.
My great grandmother used to love wearing these shoes when she was chilling at home and working on household chores. I definitely remember seeing her in these before she died many years ago and every time, I look at these style of shoes I think of her.

Comments
Post a Comment