Pinup Girl Poster Gift for Those who Love Vintage!
This woman has a cute 50’s styled outfit. She has a blue hat, long V-neck striped pattern shirt, blue skirt, clipped tights, and black and white shoes.
The background on this art has two clouds, symmetrical trees lined up and a lake. What I noticed next was the big fish and the log she is sitting on.
From this poster she looks as if she is fishing and what is she fishing for? I would say fish, but others would disagree. This woman has bright red lipstick and curly hair as well.
I imagine this art in a man cave since it gives off the vibe of sexual appeal. I do not want to categorize so I think some women would love this poster in their home as well.
This woman has a cute 50’s styled outfit. She has a blue hat, long V-neck striped pattern shirt, blue skirt, clipped tights, and black and white shoes.
The background on this art has two clouds, symmetrical trees lined up and a lake. What I noticed next was the big fish and the log she is sitting on.
From this poster she looks as if she is fishing and what is she fishing for? I would say fish, but others would disagree. This woman has bright red lipstick and curly hair as well.
I imagine this art in a man cave since it gives off the vibe of sexual appeal. I do not want to categorize so I think some women would love this poster in their home as well.

Comments
Post a Comment