Skip to main content

Why We Need to Have Some Values as Those from the 1950’s

Today people do not take relationships and marriage seriously anymore.

I know that there are some that do but the majority of the population do not.

Back in the 1950’s people used to be judged harshly if you became pregnant before marriage.

I am not saying that we need to judge others harshly for having a baby before marriage but to instill into our children that they should have a baby after they are married.

You may have the argument but what if I am not satisfied sexually or what if I do not like who I choose to marry?

I you do not find pleasure from your partner sexually work on this and do not give up. Go to a therapist and settle this.

If you do not like the person you married, then try counseling and if this does not work you can get a divorce. I wish people today gave more effort in these two departments.

I think that people today should take their romantic relationships seriously and do not have any friends with benefits relationships as these are not healthy and are toxic.

We should instill in ourselves and in society that no one has the perfect body.

People around the world should normalize that becoming ill to be skinny is not worth it.

To be happy and healthy at a normal body weight should be normalized. Women from the 1950’s have the healthy and full body weight.

I would say having short hair should not be deemed as repulsive nor be labeled as it is only for one gender.

How men and women should care for one another in a respectful way and to not be too overbearing when it comes to relationships as well.

These are the reasons we need to have some values as those from the 50’s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Colored 50’s Accessories for fifters

This a unique box of items that were worn in the 1950’s! I notice there is a pair of glasses and sunglasses. Along with three pairs of polka dot earrings and a silk scarf as well. At the left corner there is a black and white printed headband and a pair of gloves too. There is a total of eight items in this accessory box. My grandmother used to have many of these style of gloves in her closet. When she would show them to me as a child, she would smile so bright and tell me stories of how she got them.

Blue and Red Word Search Book

This is an awesome booklet for those who love the 50’s! It has many pages to keep your brain busy by searching for words with just your eyes. I noticed that is has yellow wording and an arrow indicating to open the book. The front page has labeled the 1950’s on it and the author has made sure to put their name on it. At the top right corner of the red/yellow square you see a star shape. My sister loves to do crossword puzzles and she has a collection of them in her closet. It reminds me of seeing her use them at her doctor’s visits.

Skintight White Lingerie for Those who Love the 50's

This is a sexy white lace lingerie piece for fifters! I notice that this type of clothing has a flower print and has an opening in the middle. This part is smooth and is without any substance on it. This piece has two straps on the side that are meant for tights and have metal at the top and bottom. The material is stretchy and is so adorable. My friend has lingerie clothing just like this one and when she wears this, she has a lot of confidence. She always tells me her boyfriend melts when she is in this piece.